Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Do or do not. There is no try!


This has been my theme of this year. If I could now only figure out how to actually do it! It all came about when Yoda starting attending every competition we had this year. He became our mascot and has helped us to have an undefeated season so far. We even dressed him in a leotard to match the girls. I encouraged the girls to stop trying and start doing. I think it has had some effect on our overall performance. I would like to think that I could apply this quote to my daily life. Any given day I can look around and see all the things that need to be done that have been staring at me for weeks and yet I "try" to get around to doing them but never do. So, my goal for the summer is to start doing! Wish me luck with that haha

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I laughed when I got a comment from you and that you have a blog! Wasn't it not long ago when you and Kristi said you weren't going to do the blog thing? I'm glad you did!!!