Wednesday, December 17, 2008

When Life Hands You Lemons.......


Ok so maybe that is a little harsh....BUT STILL!!!!! That's what I want to do to the idiot who busted in my car window and stole my bag which had my wallet, I Pod, all my work papers, my sunglasses, 2 of my camera flash cards, and who knows what else. They took my ski jacket, a bag of christmas presents I had bought the day before and to make matters worse......I was the idiot who left my bag in the car!!! I never do that and today for what ever reason, I did. Maybe I should squirt the lemons in my own eyes! So I guess I should remind all of you to not leave anything in your car!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Oh,Wendy!! I am so sorry!!!!! Your street is BAD for that (were you home?) The folks on Demerest have had things stolen from their cars while they were in the GARAGE! I'm sure they would help you with whatever you have planned to do to the thieves.

Put your car in the garage and shut the door--I guess that's all we can do! Ever wonder what goes on right under our windows while we are asleep???

Our EyreLife said...

This has happened to you before...if I can remember correctly...didn't they steal your scriptures right before your baptism?! Craziness.

At least the whole car wasn't stolen like MINE was...
How's that for lemonade?!

:)

Celeste said...

UGGGG, This was such a bummer to hear about! I'm so sorry you're having to deal with this! You've been so awesome with Nessa, just wanted to say thank you!

rosanne said...

I once had my bag of temple clothes stolen out of my car. Bet they weren't expecting that one! SOOO sorry, though. That really sucks!

By the way, Bonnie, they didn't just have stuff stolen from their car while it was in the garage, but the car itself while it was in the garage...I'm glad you didn't leave the keys in the ignition, Wendy!